Thursday, November 19, 2009

"O"sssss Nossssss!!!!


If you haven't heard, Oprah plans to announce tomorrow that her TV show will end in September of 2011!!!

Oh, wait...I don't give a damn! Thanks Oprah for causing me to click on a news story and lose breaths of my life I will never get back...I never read the tease to stories on big news sites, I just look at the pictures and click if I think there may be something good. So when I logged in and Oprah's mug was glaring at me as the TOP STORY I planned on reading a story of her falling dead in a Popeye's chicken from a coronary, or winning some cow-brain eating contest in Hoboken, NJ, or finally admitting she's been plowing her girlfriend for the past decade...but no, all I get is this crap about her show coming to an end, ALMOST TWO YEARS FROM NOW! Damn it news sites, quit going Marty McFly on me and report on news from TODAY, not 2011...hell, we're all going to die less then 4 months after her show ends anyway, so who the hell should care?